Home Depot is one of the best-reputed companies of the United States of America with all its branches across the country. Being one of the largest retailers of the united states it consists of various appliances, decorating items, furniture for your home. The store has a number of employees who are paid nicely by the owner. The workers of the Home Depot are having a separate online portal through which they are being paid and attendance of the daily workers is recorded. The name of the portal of the employees is MyTHDHR.
How to log in to MyTHDHR
- From the official website of the company enter the login page.
- Enter your employee id.
- Type the password correctly being aware of its case sensitivity.
- Tap login to sign in to the portal.
- Make sure you are an employee of the company to login to MyTHDHR.
- If you have forgotten either your id or password you can set them again by sending a one-time password to your registered mobile number.
- You can also save your password by turning on the save password option to automatically login to MyTHDHR for the next time.
MyTHDHR allows the employees to apply for leaves online and keep an account of the remaining number of leaves of each employee since their attendance is also recorded online.
The salary of the employees is also paid through this portal of the company. If you have not received your salary within the time you can either send an email to the company or can call them via the number provided below with your employee id if you are not comfortable online you can choose the call facilities provided by the company.
MyTHDHR contact number: 1-866-698-4347 ( Monday to Friday 8 am to 8 pm, Saturday 8 am to 5 pm and Sunday closed ).