My Apron Login
My Apron is an online portal of the Home Depot which is designed for the staff of the company. The portal can be used from either the stores or from home.
In this portal, you can get your work schedule and the number of hours you have worked is also calculated here based on your entry and exit attendance which is uploaded online. You can also generate your payroll card from this portal and get your payslips. Before logging in to the portal an employee needs to create an account from the main website of the company.
How to login to My Apron
- Search for www.google.com.
- Go to the main website of the company and look for my apron login which will be listed within the top upcoming results.
- Enter a valid login ID.
- Provide the correct password attached to the ID you have provided.
- Tap login. Your page will be loaded within a few seconds if you are properly connected to the web.
Note : The link for the official website is hdapps.homedepot.com/ESSSecurity.
How to reset your password?
- If you have forgotten your password go to the login page of My Apron and tap forgot password.
- Answer the security questions you have selected and answered while creating your account. You can also ask for a one time password on your registered mobile number to verify yourself as an employee of the company and an account holder on My Apron.
- If you are verified you will be allowed to enter a new password.
- Re-type the password to confirm and set it.
- Now go back to the login page and login with the new password to use My Apron portal of the Home Depot.
Note: If you still face some issue with the login you can email the company or call the helpline number of the website. (770-384-4646)