MyTHDHR is the main portal for the employees working under the Home Depot. Besides it also has a separate portal namely Livetheorangelife which has been proved to be highly beneficial for the staff of the company. This portal mainly includes the medical benefits, health facilities and vacation of the employees of the Home Depot. For accessing these facilities the associates need to login to Livetheorangelife
Creating an account in the Livetheorangelife
- From your deaf auto browser open the official website of the company and then Livetheorangelife.
- Join as a new user. Once you are taken to the sign-up page provide all your details. Being an employee of the company is a mandatory criterion for signing up for the page.
- Once your details are verified as an employee of The Home Depot you need to provide some more basic information about yourself such as your date of birth and some more.
- On the correct entry of your details tap continue and give your email address, the phone number to be linked with your account.
- Now create your username and password to be used while logging in to your account.
Note: You need to select and answer some security questions which will be used in case you want to reset your password.
Sign in to Livetheorangelife
- From your smartphone or PC open the official website at Livetheorangelife.
- Go to the login page. If you find any difficulties or issues check your Internet connection.
- Enter your username.
- Type the password keeping in the account its case sensitivity. ( If you have forgotten your password tap forgot password to change it by answering some security questions you have selected during activation or your account in the mythdhr portal )
- Tap login to access all your medical facilities and vacation or leaves provided to you.
Note: Saving your password is a better option for you if you are not sure of remembering your password the next time you login.