There is the official portal of the home depot. The home depot is an American store where you get a variety of products available. THDHR router is the router used in the home depot for accessing the internet. The router has a wide range of connectivity due to its heavy usage. Its connection is quite keen to give a smooth internet connection to such a vast number of people from different devices at the same time.
Changing the password
- From Google, go to the official website of the home depot.
- Connect your device to the WiFi of the router.
- Tap https://www.mydlink.com to open the link.
- You are using the ID and password login to mydlink.
- Now from the available connections, choose the thdhr router.
- Click on the Settings option—tap shoe password, which will allow you to see the password on your screen.
- Press backspace to remove the current password, and then you can quickly enter the new one.
- Once you finish giving the new password, click on the Save button to make the change.
- Now you will get an option to reboot the router to reset it.
- Tap yes to apply the changes.
- Now connect the router to the device with the new password.
What if you forget the router password?
First of all, you need to be an admin user to reset your password. No one else other than the admin user can reset the password of mythdhr router.
Steps to be followed:
- Login the admin account from the main website.
- Tap wireless, among other options available.
- Once the page is reloaded, you get an option to view the password of the router.
Note: You can also change your password from this page if you want. Make sure you remember the admin account password. In case it’s the default one, you can ignore the field and continue.