If you are choosing the Home Depot Account service, then let me tell you, you made the right decision. There are varieties of customer services available. However, if you are interested in applying for card service, keep reading. It doesn’t matter if you are buying commercial products or shopping for pleasure, they will provide you with an extraordinary discount either session wise or once, depending upon the card type.
Type of Home Depot Credit Card
- Consumer Credit Card Offers
A one-year Financing on Storewide Purchases of $499 or more, which is valid for only a limited months this year. (5/19/20 to 6/17/20)
- Commercial Revolving Charge Card Her are some benefits, you may get :
- This card has Payment flexibility. Thus it allows you to make small payments monthly.
- Itemized Statements: easy-to-read, itemized billing statements are organized accordingly.
- Pro Xtra Membership is also available.
- It provides 60 Days off on interest on every purchase.
- Easily any Purchase can be tracked.
Don’t you want to Apply? Pay and Manage Card by making a phone call on 1-800-685-6691.
- Project Loan offer
It has many advantages, have a look:
- It has no Annual Fees.
- Loans are available up to $55,000 to purchase all your project materials and more.
- You can fix low monthly payments according to your convenience with more time to pay.
Contact 1-877-476-3860 to apply for a card.
- The Home Depot Commercial and Consumer Credit Card Services
Home Depot is a trustworthy, affordable, credit card option for beginners or experts. The myTHDHR Consumer Credit card will provide you with special financing on purchases of $299 or even more. You can also enjoy the exclusive offers from them, just for holding a card under your name.
- Commercial Credit Card Offers
There are some special offers on this card. Get $25 off your first purchase of $25–$299, $50 off your first purchase of $300–$999 or $100 off your first purchase of $1000 or more. So as you know it now this card is a real money saver. As it has limited validity from 1/30/20 to 7/29/20, apply it right now.