Mythdhr portal is used by The Home Depot employees to view and apply for their retail hourly work time. This also includes management as well as corporate and other non-store positions. Mythdhr online portal provides a variety of sections where you can check and access your essential information about your job.
Mythdhr allows you to view and change most of your employee information at a single place. You can review your address and all other personal pieces of information.
By checking in Self Service every month, you will ensure that Home Depot can communicate with you anytime for ensuring taxes, benefits, etc. You can manage the payslips, schedules, and all other benefits as well that They Home Depot offers to the associates.
If you are a Home Depot associate, then you have the opportunity to choose plans and programs that meet your individual and family needs. You can avail of the benefits through Your Total Value and The Home Depot’s services and compensation programs available at Mythdhr.
Benefit plans are not only available to full-time salaried associates but also part-time hourly associates. If you are an eligible dependent, including same-sex domestic partners, you are most welcome. This situation is also covered under most plans in the Mytdhr portal.
You can avail of your medical benefits at Mythdhr. The benefits include-
- Your Dental and Vision care.
- If you have disabilities, you can avail of your Disability Insurance.
- The Home Depot offers a Life Insurance along with your job.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance for you and your family.
The Home Depot provides a wide range of financial benefits that include:
- Mythdhr provides FutureBuilder 401(k) Plan to you that safeguards your future.
- You get an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP). Pretty impressive!
- Direct Deposit and Bank Incentives for your employment. This makes your payments and transactions effortless.
You can avail of all of these benefits on the Mythdhr login site.
Leave and Off-Time Benefits
- You are offered leaves and holidays according to your personal needs. The process is very flexible on the Mythdhr login portal.
- You are given leave allowances for your vacations and holidays. You are also offered once in 5 years a completely free domestic trip.
- Personal / Sick Days are offered generously, keeping in mind the health of the employees.
- You can avail Leave of Absence (including Military Leaves) for your urgent work, exams, etc.
- Early leaves during Jury Duty, no questions asked.
- Leave for Bereavement Days. Every possible leaf is taken care of.
Associate Work And Life Benefits
The Home Depot takes excellent care of its employees. You can avail of your work and life benefits in the Mythdhr portal. The benefits include:
- Tuition Reimbursement of your higher studies if you are a student.
- You have Relocation Assistance in case you recently moved to the city.
- Team Depot Volunteer Events to connect to other fellow associates of the Home Depot.
- You are offered a Matching Gift Program to avail rewards and offers.
- Adoption Assistance for adopting animals. If you are a pet lover, you must be happy.
- METDesk – Special Needs Dependents Assistance
- You are rewarded with Associate Discounts at all The Home Depot outlets. You can simply get the coupons on your MyTHDHR login account.
- Tobacco Cessation Program and Tax Preparation Discount Program for your well being
Back-up Dependent Care for your career backup plan.
MyTHDHR Login Guide
You can log in to Mythdhr easily through the Home Depot website. Here is a comprehensive guide to help you with the login process.
To log in just follow the following steps:
- Access mythdhr.com/ESS from any of your devices that has a stable internet connection
- If you are accessing the page from your PC, you will have to open Kronos My schedule on the top left corner.
- If you are using a smartphone, tap on the menu option, and click on my schedule to access the login page.
- Now you have to choose the appropriate language from the given list. You must select the language you are comfortable with.
- Enter your shop range after selecting the language option provided there.
- Click on the location option to enter your location. If you’re from Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, or US Virgin Islands, you should
- Log in accordingly now.
- Then you have to enter your User ID and Password in the given space.
- Finally, click on the “Login” button to proceed further.
And to search the detail about your pay detail, click on www.mythdhr.com/Pay/Pages/default.aspx. If you want to apply for the corporate and non-corporate jobs in Home Depot, click here www.mythdhr.com/Pages/CareerDepot.aspx.
Mythdhr Login Problems
While logging in, you may face issues such as invalid password or username. These are prevalent issues.
Forgot Mythdhr Password
- You can reset your password by these steps:
- Click on the reset password button. It will redirect you to the main mythdhr.com page.
- Enter your username or email associated with your portal account.
- Solve the reCaptcha to proceed further.
- You will obtain a confirmation email that contains a link to reset your password. You can also manually change it by entering the confirmation code.
Forgot Mythdhr Username
- Follow these steps to retrieve the Mythdhr Username:
- Head over to the login page and the reset password/username section.
- Enter every information that is asked for.
- Along with that if your Date of birth is asked do submit it.
- If you don’t get any such option, take to the DM or manager to get it to reset.
The Home Depot® believes that the associates are the greatest competitive advantage in the ever-competitive market. As a company, THDHR strives to attract, motivate, and retain a high-performing and highly-efficient workforce. Mythdhr portal is another feather in the crown to help the employees access their employment profile.